Warming oil is a great and simple way to add constant fragrance to your home. Veg out is the scent of lazy nights, home staying and why not, even for the quarantine days. Veg Out is the perfect meditation scent as it is relaxing but also refreshing with an uplifting scent.
A natural scent made from the notes of bergamot, lime, earl grey tea leaves, cucumber, beeswax, amber, and musk. A natural citric scent combined with the perfect amount of sweet scents.
Scented burning oil is ideal for use in electric or wood diffusers, vaporizers or humidifiers. With the slow-burning process, they create an aroma that can freshen up your space with a soothing, relaxing scent, remove bad odors and create a serene and tranquil atmosphere.
Warming oils are a great alternative to candles for people who prefer not to have an open flame or unable to have an open flame. Just have the pleasant scent without the flame!
A B O U T
• Veg Out - Relaxing oil burner scent with a blend of fragrances
• Scents used: bergamot, lime, earl grey tea leaves, cucumber, beeswax, amber, and musk
• Handmade from natural ingredients, without any toxic materials
• Ingredients: di-propylene glycol, phthalate-free fragrance
• High-quality phthalate-free fragrances & essential oils
• 1 oz bottle with dropper
• PLEASE NOTE -> A Diffuser, electric, or tea light warmer is needed to enjoy this warm oil scent, it is not included!
• Eco-friendly, no waste packaging
• All items are handmade & hand-poured in Dallas, Texas.
Veg Out Warming Oil 1 oz.
**Shake well before using to thoroughly mix.** Oil will look a little opaque after shaking, this is normal.*
Use dropper and squeeze oil into diffuser, electric or tealight warmer. Use with caution around children and pets, oil becomes hot.
Do not warm on stovetop. Not for use on body. Oil is not edible.
We do not accept returns. We accept exchanges only. Unused and damaged items can be exchanged. All orders are thoroughly inspected before they are packed and shipped to ensure your items arrive safely. We take great pride in producing the highest quality soy candles & products available. Slight variations from candle to candle are considered a part of the unique handcrafted process and are to be expected.