Transport yourself and your guests to the world of old Havana with this unique candle. A strong, masculine, exotic scent blend that will make you feel like sitting in a gentleman's lounge with sweet woodsy smells afloat while savoring a fine cigar!
This historic candle is infused with fir needle, cedarwood, bay leaf, bergamot, and tobacco. Makes a great choice for smokers as it will minimize the cigarette smell and change it with an earthy-sweet scent. Travel back in time, while being at home. P.S. Cigar is not included!
A B O U T
• Havana – woodsy, masculine candle
• Scents used: fir needle, cedarwood, bay leaf, bergamot, and tobacco
• Natural soy wax blend, vegan and animal-cruelty free
• Handmade without any toxic materials
• Raw, untreated crackling wooden wick
• Soothing Cracking Sound
• High-quality phthalate-free fragrances & essential oils
• Clean & slow-burning
• 50+ Hour Burn Time
• Lead & Zinc-Free
• 7 oz candle weight
• Eco-friendly, no waste packaging
• All items are handmade & hand-poured in Dallas, Texas.
• Slight variations in items and candle to candle may occur, this is considered part of the unique handcrafted process and are to be expected and will not impact the quality of the product.
• If you have any question please contact me
Havana Soy Candle 7 oz.
1. Trim wicks regularly- trim to 1/8 inch before lighting to prevent smoke and soot.
2. Limit drafts- candles should not be burned near drafty windows, fans, or vents. Drafts will cause flame to flicker.
3. Burn candle 3-4 hours for enen burn. Avoid burning longer than 4-6 hours at a time to prevent overheating.
4. Use candle snuffer to extinguish flame- careless blowing may splash wax, distibute soot that can lower burn time.
5. Keep away from children and pets.
We do not accept returns. We accept exchanges only. Unused and damaged items can be exchanged. All orders are thoroughly inspected before they are packed and shipped to ensure your items arrive safely. We take great pride in producing the highest quality soy candles & products available. Slight variations from candle to candle are considered a part of the unique handcrafted process and are to be expected.