20/20 is a combination of exotic, tropical scents with a blend of natural and floral aromas. Cedarwood, oud, and sandalwood have a sweet woodsy scent, while the orange peel and the lemon add a sour citric scent and the floral tulip, lavender, patchouli, and basil mix gives any space a boost of freshness.
Place it in an electric diffuser so you can enjoy a walk in the forest all day or place it in the oil burner whenever you feel the need to get lost in the woods and relax.
Scented burning oil is ideal for use in electric or wood diffusers, vaporizers or humidifiers. With the slow-burning process, they create an aroma that can freshen up your space with a soothing, relaxing scent, remove bad odors and create a serene and tranquil atmosphere.
Warming oils are a great alternative to candles for people who prefer not to have an open flame or unable to have an open flame. Just have the pleasant scent without the flame!
A B O U T
• 20/20 - Fresh oil burner scent with a blend of fragrances
• Scents used: oud, cedarwood, orange peel, basil, lemon, sandalwood, lavender, tulip, and patchouli
• Handmade from natural ingredients, without any toxic materials
• Ingredients: di-propylene glycol, phthalate-free fragrance
• High-quality phthalate-free fragrances & essential oils
• 1 oz bottle with dropper
• PLEASE NOTE -> A Diffuser, electric, or tea light warmer is needed to enjoy this warm oil scent, it is not included!
• Eco-friendly, no waste packaging
• All items are handmade & hand-poured in Dallas, Texas.
20/20 Warming Oil 1 oz.
**Shake well before using to thoroughly mix.**
Use dropper and squeeze oil into diffuser, electric or tealight warmer. Use with caution around children and pets, oil becomes hot.
Do not warm on stovetop. Not for use on body. Oil is not edible.
We do not accept returns. We accept exchanges only. Unused and damaged items can be exchanged. All orders are thoroughly inspected before they are packed and shipped to ensure your items arrive safely. We take great pride in producing the highest quality soy candles & products available. Slight variations from candle to candle are considered a part of the unique handcrafted process and are to be expected.