Refresh your indoor air with an exotic blend. The main notes in 20/20 are sandalwood and patchouli, infused with oud and cedarwood for an earthy touch, combined with soft floral lavender and tulip scents.
Create a worldly scent that will get you focused no matter where you are, working, studying, or even cleaning. A candle that will make you feel like you are in a stroll in the woods, forest, refreshing yet earthy smell.
A B O U T
• 20/20 – fresh airy, sweet, and smooth candle
• Scents used: oud, cedarwood, orange peel, basil, lemon, sandalwood, lavender, tulip, and patchouli
• Natural soy wax blend, vegan and animal-cruelty free
• Handmade without any toxic materials
• Raw, untreated crackling wooden wick
• Soothing Cracking Sound
• High-quality phthalate-free fragrances & essential oils
• Clean & slow-burning
• 50+ Hour Burn Time
• Lead & Zinc-Free
• 7 oz candle weight
• Eco-friendly, no waste packaging
• All items are handmade & hand-poured in Dallas, Texas.
• Slight variations in items and candle to candle may occur, this is considered part of the unique handcrafted process and are to be expected and will not impact the quality of the product.
• If you have any question please contact me
20/20 Soy Candle 7 oz.
1. Trim wicks regularly- trim to 1/8 inch before lighting to prevent smoke and soot.
2. Limit drafts- candles should not be burned near drafty windows, fans, or vents. Drafts will cause flame to flicker.
3. Burn candle 3-4 hours for even burn. Avoid burning longer than 4 hours at a time to prevent over heating.
4. Use candle snuffer to extinguish flame- careless blowing may splash wax, distribute soot that can lower burn time.
5. Keep away from children and pets.
We do not accept returns. We accept exchanges only. Unused and damaged items can be exchanged. All orders are thoroughly inspected before they are packed and shipped to ensure your items arrive safely. We take great pride in producing the highest quality soy candles & products available. Slight variations from candle to candle are considered a part of the unique handcrafted process and are to be expected.